1. Press and hold the setup button until the red indicator stays on, then release the setup button.
2. Press and release the desired Mode button ( TV,VCR,etc.). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code tables. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off.For an invlid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required.
Note: if some buttons do not operate your device, try one of the other codes for your brand.
Note, when ll codes have been searched the red indicator flashes rapidly for 3 seconds.
If after trying "Direct Code Entry" your device does not respond, or if your brand is not listed, try doing a search of the code librry for your
code by following the steps.
1. Manully turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and relese the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red indicator blinks once, then stys on.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button (or ply for VCR/DVD) repeatedly (up to 300 times) untill the device tu be controlled changes chnnel. The red indicator blinks,
then stays lit.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code. The indicator light goes off.
Most users will search and store DVD codes under the DVD button, Cable codes under CBL, etc. If you wnt to search and
store DVD code under CBL, etc., first follow the procedure for Direct Code Entry and press CBL in step 2 of Direct Code
entry. then ANY DVD code in step 3 of Direct Code Entry.
Then follow the steps above for Code Search.
code list (mx0yl)=12014k_250209 (P.2)